VCU Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The VCU Rams (6-1) are potential contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +35000 on the moneyline, the 55th-best odds among all college basketball squads and the best odds in the A-10.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see VCU play in person!
The Rams host the Charlotte 49ers. The two teams hit the court at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2.
Rams NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +35000 (Bet $100 to win $35000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
VCU Team Stats
- The Rams are unbeaten at home (2-0) and 1-1 on the road, while going 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- So far this season, VCU is scoring 66.1 points per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball) and surrendering 52.7 points per contest (30th-ranked).
Looking to place a futures bet on VCU? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
VCU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- VCU has one loss against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 37th-most in the country.
- VCU has tied for the 19th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (two).
- VCU has three wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 26th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Sarah Te-Biasu: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Timaya Lewis-Eutsey: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.5 FG%
- Mykel Parham: 4.9 PTS, 9.1 REB, 31.0 FG%
- Mary-Anna Asare: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (8-for-18)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.