Virginia Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-2) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +35000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Virginia play in person!
The Cavaliers are set to go head to head with the Missouri Tigers in a home contest on Thursday, November 30. This clash tips off at 5:00 PM ET.
Cavaliers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +35000 (Bet $100 to win $35000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Team Stats
- The Cavaliers are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- Virginia is 77th in the country with 75.2 points per game so far this season. At the other end of the court, it ranks 142nd with 61.5 points allowed per contest.
Looking to place a futures bet on Virginia? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Virginia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Virginia has one loss against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 37th-most in Division 1.
- Virginia has three wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 26th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Kymora Johnson: 11.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.0 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Camryn Taylor: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.7 BLK, 40.9 FG%
- Jillian Brown: 8.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 35.3 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Alexia Smith: 5.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.4 FG%
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.