Virginia Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect solid results from the Virginia Cavaliers (7-1), listing them with the 35th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tuesday's slate includes a home matchup for the Cavaliers versus the North Carolina Central Eagles. Tipoff is set for 7:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Virginia NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Team Stats
- Virginia has a +103 scoring differential, topping opponents by 12.9 points per game. It is putting up 66.9 points per game to rank 319th in college basketball and is giving up 54.0 per contest to rank second in college basketball.
- In one-possession games, the Cavaliers are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
- Virginia is undefeated (5-0) when favored by 3.5 points or more, and has won a couple of tilts when favored by three points or fewer (2-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Virginia is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins.
- Virginia has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Players
- Reece Beekman leads the Cavaliers in scoring (12.0 PPG) and assists (6.0 per game).
- Virginia's rebounding leader is Ryan Dunn, who averages 6.4 per game.
- The Cavaliers are led by Isaac McKneely from beyond the arc. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Virginia's steals leader is Beekman, who grabs 2.8 per game. Dunn leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.