Virginia Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Virginia Tech Hokies (5-2) have the 48th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hokies are set to play on the road against the Auburn Tigers on Wednesday, November 29 at 9:15 PM ET. Auburn comes into this matchup as a 8.5-point favorite. The point total is set at 150.5.
Virginia Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||48th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia Tech Team Stats
- Virginia Tech averages 76.9 points per game (144th in college basketball) while giving up 67.9 per outing (126th in college basketball). It has a +63 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 9.0 points per game.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-1) in games it was listed as the underdog.
- The Hokies are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Virginia Tech has delivered a perfect 1-0 record. They are 3-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Virginia Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Virginia Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Virginia Tech is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins, but also tied for the 43rd-most defeats.
- Virginia Tech has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Virginia Tech Players
- The Hokies points and assists leader is Sean Pedulla. He puts up 15.9 points per game and contributes 5.1 assists.
- Virginia Tech's rebounding leader is Lynn Kidd, who pulls down 8.0 per game.
- Hunter Cattoor makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Hokies.
- Michael Collins Jr. leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Robbie Beran collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Virginia Tech.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.